Monday, November 12, 2007

Tommies are done!







I finally got them done. It's be a busy month with all the trips away from home, but I got them done. I spent pretty much the last two days working on them. I had two platoons left, the RA battery and the Motor platoon. I just finished both.






I bought one more platoon of Cromwells for a third platoon. I also got a single Cromwell at the same time. That should allow me to field that third platoon, and have two Cromwell VI CS tanks for my HQ






I'd like to complete the artillery battery and add a second firing platoon and observer Sherman. That'll be just a bit. I need to finish that third platoon first. Shouldn't be to much of a problem.






I also picked up the new Tiger Marsch box set. I might get to them after the last platoon of Cromwells. Anyway, enjoy the pics.



No comments: