Monday, January 28, 2013
This weekend was a busy weekend for me. First up I finished a project that has been sitting on my paint desk for the last few months. Last fall I bought a few Fallshirmjager blisters and one box. I've slowly been working on them as time permits, which isn't a whole lot when you're training a unit for deployment and have three young kids in the house. I found motivation in the new Muskets and Tomahawks rules. I have set on order and I now have a pile of lead from Eureka USA, Conquest, and Brigade Games that needs some attention. With the pressure building up, I finished the last 10 FJs and the Stug III so I can begin my French and Indian War project.
Here is a shot of the total force. All the miniatures are Bolt Action. I have a 5 man command squad and two 8 man infantry sections with a Panzerschrek, Medium Mortar, and a Pak 40.